One of our main goals as a company is to try and create as many benefits for our clients as possible.
- The proper use of BIM allows any client to see their project three-dimensionally which can help reduce confliction errors.
- Material schedules are rapidly produced with accuracy. This includes areas, volumes and material count.
- Sectional views can be quickly cut from any area and subsequently detailed.
- Real material properties are associated with the model components. This type of modeling lends itself to the seamless creation of energy analysis simulations.
- Topographical models can be created in Civil3d and imported to Revit using shared data points. This can help create a construction database which can be given to any owner for record purposes (property pin, property line, curb stop, etc.).
- Centralized structural models can be used by other disciplines such as HVAC or MEP.
- We can take models create in Revit and use them in other unique modeling software programs. More can be found out about our advanced modeling and rendering techniques in the ‘Architecture’ section of this website.
BIM and Structural Design Standards
Future Fox has adopted the BIM Standards published by PENN State University as the basis for our project execution. These standards are widely accepted by industry leaders.
Structural designs outside of the BIM Matrix will adhere to the Canadian Cad Standards for the Pacific Region.